Saturday, May 5, 2007

Rainy Day Fun

This Saturday was a rainy day delight. I went to garage sales this morning, which doesn't sound like fun in the rain, but most of the time there was just a really dark sky or sprinkles...and that means LESS PEOPLE to get the bargians:)
I actually had a lot of fun getting some scrapbooking things, clothes, and a lunch cooler and jeans for John. Then I decided to take my coat off, so I took it off and threw it in the locked car. Somehow my keys came unattached from my keychain and landed in the car. I was totally bummed, because i had to pee really bad, I wasn't finished garage saling, and it started raining. I got to know the folks at that garage sale pretty well! Of course John came to my rescue...but I was like a half hour away from our house. It actually worked out fine, because we were looking foreward to seeing Spiderman 3 after I was finished garage saling anyways.
The movie was fun, "but you don't have to take my word for it" (we are the geeks who watched the cartoon version of Venom last night...and Spiderman 1 and 2 this week.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to some garage sales too. Got a few baby things, but nothing major. Didn't get rained on or locked out of my car :)
-sarah

Anonymous said...

At least you had a good day garage saling and seeing a movie.
Can you do a different background color than black for your blog?
It's harder to read (for us old people) :)
Love you MOM