Wednesday, August 29, 2007

livin the vida loca


In an effort to speed up the process of getting ready in the morning I decided to lay outfits out, take a picture and make a page of available outfits based on laundry days, wrinkliness from being on the floor, and if I have a VB game that day. I'm kind of picky because I have to look nice, be comfortable because I wear them all day, and I have to be able to hit volleyballs at my girls without showing sweat:) Of course I never actually got around to putting the pictures in one document and printing it off...but I might eventually.


I also included a picture of what else my life consists of right now. School, and taking care of the issues there, then talking on the phone with players, parents and sportswriters, and volleyball practice/games.
Our first game is tomorrow. I am really excited. We have 0 seniors on the team, but we have 5 returning starters. We really do have a great team, and our power player who graduated last year is now back coaching wiht us. I'll let you know how it goes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the game.
Sounds like you are too busy, but you like it that way.
Have a good day. MOM

Lori said...

Ooo, nice white shirt. Can I borrow it sometime?

Chad said...

Looks like a new phone. Is it a tazer (the mini razor) or something like that?

Angie said...

ha ha ha! I do have the new phone called the krazr. If I recall correctly- the tazer is a stun gun that police use:)

Chad said...

yeah...thats right. I remember now. :)