Thursday, August 9, 2007

Overwhelmed

Summer is gone. With a bang. This week I have been so busy with Volleyball, the new information system we are implementing at school, and the new server we got at school that I am already overwhelmed. It's like when you have so much to do that you lie awake at night making plans about how your going to get it all done, then you start thinking of other things to do...then you decide you need to sleep so you try to think of...sheep, or some funny Seinfeld episode, or of a funny story...and then you drift back to the other stuff you were thinking of. So you say to yourself, I'm going to think really hard about sleep, and hopefully I will fall asleep.
And then when you wake up in the morning, and after the really groggy stage, you do things fast that don't always make sense...like this blog.
But, as my 15 min. of fun is coming to an end, I would like to add a few positive comments.
THIS is a sign of a good birthday. Ice cream from Coldstone Creamery- ALL GONE. (John loves Coffee Ice cream, so I got him that instead of a cake.

My friend Rebecca came over the other day, and I entertained her daughter Carissa with one of the few toys we have in our house. A stick horse that sings. She is so cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.
It's got to get better.
Starting school is always a zoo.
May the wrinkles in the computers come out. :)
MOM

Lori said...

Mmmmmmm...I'm totally in the mood for coffee ice cream now!