Friday, September 14, 2007

I created this poster in Photoshop to promote the H.S. volleyball games in the school. I fixed the funny color problem from earlier, and now I know how to fix it.


Volleyball has been more than crazy lately. I has been draining, exhilarating, sleep-depriving, tons of phone minute taking, soul-searching, self-evaluating, respect building, and time-consuming.
I think next week will be better. I hope.
Don't get me wrong. I still love it, i just had a hard time really "liking" it this week.
I am soooooo happy it is the weekend and I get to sleep in tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there coach!
The poster is really cool.
I bet the girls liked it.
Have a great weekend.
MOM

Anonymous said...

Great poster! It makes me miss coaching just a little bit. I hope to make it to a few games this season. Stay strong!