Friday, October 19, 2007

#1 in our league!

Congrats to my VB team who finished out #1 in our league in regular season games. I just got the news yesterday- and it made us all very happy. We have a district game on Tues. and if we win, we have a district tourney on Friday. YEEEAAAHHH!

Teaching has been going well also. My Middle School students made magazine covers using Adobe Photoshop Elements. Here is mine (the example), and here are theirs displayed on the wall outside my door. Fun, Fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like cool magazine covers!
Congratulations, coach on being No. 1 in the league.
Good luck in tournaments!
MOM

Lori said...

Hmmm, I'd really like to read that story on pg. 15 about "Towns people freaking out" in the Camping in Colorado magazine! :)

I love your cover by the way. Feel like making one for Caleb?? I would frame it and put it in his room!! :)