Saturday, November 17, 2007

The dreaded school pictures...

have always been a problem for me. When I was in 3rd grade I chopped 6 inches off my hair and got a perm- the day before pictures. I was a friz-head:) I couldn't find a picture of that...but I did find a picture of puffy-bangs Angie.

In fact, being in my 6th year teaching, every year when it is picture day I usually have forgotten and look pretty thrown together. Then of course I hide my staff ID card away so I don't have to look a the picture every day.
But...there are those breif few times when my picture actually looks pretty decent. For example, 2nd grade (at least I think it was 2nd grade) I had gotten a new sweater with rainbow colors, and I knew I looked pretty in it. So pretty that I knew my teacher was going to ask me if I got a new sweater. She did, and I said yes!


And now this year...I rememberd to do my hair for pictures. Yipee...I can leave my staff ID card on my desk for the world to see.

and...since I had a picture...I decided to try this website out to be funny.

http://www.myheritage.com/collage

I don't think any of them look like me.
This one was fun too...
%1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you finally have some time on your hands. Great school picture! It was fun to see your celebrity look-a-likes.

Anonymous said...

That was fun.
Nice picture!
Have a good day. MOM

Chad said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? I can't wait to see you!!! and where did you find those old pictures?

Lori said...

SOO stinkin' cool!
Your hair on the first picture. Oh, your poor hair.
Hmmm, now JOHN has to do it with some celebrity. :)
Lori

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Lori's comment. And you should put one of Johnny's school pics on the blog. Behind J.T. I still think he was the cutest baby and little boy ever. Dee