Monday, January 14, 2008

RODEO!

John and I enjoyed the National Western Stock Show with his parents, his Grandfather, Chad, and some other family friends this weekend,.
Here is cowboy Angie and cowboy Chad:)



We got to see bucking broncos, calf roping, doubles calf roping, Westerners (girls maneuvering on horses), barell-racing, bull riding and other stuff I can't remember.
We had awesome seats, but my pictures didn't turn out so well.
Draft horses.

Bull riding pictures.


Chad got a cool video, so that should be on his blog soon. See "chad" on side links.

John also enjoyed spending time with his Grandfather at the rodeo.

Good times! Thanks to Jack and Cherry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Looks like fun.
Thanks for the pics. MOM

Lori said...

Ooo. I'm glad you put an explaination on that one picture. Good job. I'm pretty sure I needed it.

How's life otherwise?