Wednesday, January 30, 2008

silly kids...

My 1st grade technology students had some extra time after our last project, so I gave them a bit of time to draw in paint. Then they practiced saving things in the correct location, and I had them come up with a name for thier picture and save it. When I was putting another project in thier folders, I realized that some of them were pretty funny...mostly because of they way they spelled things.
May I present...1st GRADE PAINT DRAWINGS!

SNACKY



MONTON TOP



SINGK BOM




MY VALINTIME


PRSIN



SERCELS



THE POKE



and my personal favorite...
MRSKISYLIPS



Here is one I can't figure out...
MECKL ANDGR

?????

4 comments:

Lori said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! This was the best post EVER!! I laughed so hard at "Snacky" and then it just got better. And that stink bomb REALLY DOES look like a stink bomb!!! :) I wonder if the prsin or MrsKisyLibs did it?? And what's up with the Poke??? I'm not sure I get it, but I laughed REALLY hard. I'm not exactly sure why it's funny, but it is.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!
With my first grade writing expertise, I can't figure that last one out either.
The last word could be anger--but the person doesn't look mad. He might have a sword. OH well, you might just have to ask the kid AND he MIGHT remember.
MOM

Nicole said...

I bet the last one is a transformer. I can't remember the names of the transformers but that's my guess. and I LOVED mrskisylips, makes you wonder how they think of these things doesn't it?

Angie said...

Nicole wins...
Actually it is a teenage mutant ninja turtle...Michaelangelo!
I asked the kid in class today:)