Friday, February 15, 2008

Busy Week.

I havent' posted in a while. This has been a busy week.
Monday and Tuesday I had meetings in Denver. I stayed at Chad's place so that I didn't have to deal with the insane traffic 2 mornings! Thanks Chad!
Valentines Day was crazy at school. Kids were hopped up on sugar, and it was the last school day before Friday and Monday off.
Plus we got to dress up (which was a treat because at my school the kids wear uniforms).
I wore cute socks and drank hot chocolate out of a nice mug.


After school I helped chaperone a MS dance. I helped make a heart in christmas lights on the wall (you couldn't see the tape when it was darker:)) The funniest was the "cupid" dance...where we drew 2 names out of a hat and they had to dance together. I had a good time with my friends Jenelle and Ami from WCA.


Today I stocked up on school candy at the after-valentines day 1/2 price bins.
And I took a 2 hour nap. Yippee for Presidents day!

No comments: