Thursday, February 28, 2008

Game night!

We have game nights every once in a while with friends. This past week Amber and Tom were in town and we ate Stromboli and played Hoopla and Family Feud DVD edition. Both games were great! We also played with Jaidyn a bunch. I got some cute pictures and made some digital scrap booking layouts.





I also was in charge of some things for a baby shower for a teacher at school. I made these cute cards (with my scrapbooking stuff) for people to write advice on. Then we put them in a little photo book.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Jaidyn! I like how there's no background and (almost) everything is blue, like her outfit and her eyes. She's a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.
Jaidyn is a cutie.
Nice scrapbooking.
MOM

Chad said...

I agree with lori....O love the pic with you and jaidyn! Good Work!!