Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Mania

John and I were part of the crowd who took an active role in watching the super bowl. I was screaming and cheering at the T.V. along with the rest of them. (At the party we attended most of the other ladies were talking to eachother farther away from the T.V.) What an exciting game!!!!

I happen to have a Giants shirt from after they one the 1986 super bowl...therefore I became a Giants fan. I am also a Giants fan because Boston swept the Rockies in baseball and I didn't want them to win. Oh, and because I think the Manning brothers are AWESOME! What a proud dad they must have.

I look kinda funny in the picture because I have a bunch of cold sores. I told John that's what it would look like if I got a (poorly done) lip job. HaHa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun party.
It was a great game. Dad was hollaring in the living room.
(I watched the last quarter).
You look cute anyway. Take your Lysine.:)
Love you,
MOM