Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break (continued)

So...as I mentioned before I had a great time in Lincoln with my sister, my mom, and Caleb. I'm not in much of a writing mood today, so I will mostly use pictures. Caleb and I had a blast playing with toys.



Lori and Mom and I had fun shopping. We even bought Caleb some cute shoes.


Whenver Caleb got upset, Grandma would sing "This little light of mine" and he would be giggling again.


We also gave Caleb a haircut.
Lori and Kyle and I played lots of games of Settlers of Catan.
Lori and I went to the YMCA and played VB and worked out.
We wondered around outside a bunch.
Outside was so fun Caleb refused to stop for a picture with me:)



Caleb adored shutting the door in my face, and opening it back up again!

Thanks for a fun time guys! Now I hope I am ready for the last 2 months of school:)

1 comment:

Lori said...

It was great having you! I can't wait to see you again. Maybe I'll push Kyle to try and get a post-doc in Colorado. Say, Greeley? Or Denver? Twould be nice to see you way more often than we do. Miss ya already.