Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More of Oregon

Continuing our vacation to Oregon...Our trip to the coast(Florence), and to visit the lighthouse.
After a somewhat winding trip, we got to this great little cove with a beach, a surfer, and a very short hike up to a lighthouse. It was awesome. I played a little with Photoshop too.





We took a tour of the lighthouse and learned a lot. The reflectors are beautiful.






Here is the view from the side of the road after we left. Do you see the lighthouse?

5 comments:

Lori said...

The scenery is beautiful!
What a neat trip!
MOM

Anonymous said...

I don't know why it said Lori==I pushed annonymous. ?? MOM

Lori said...

Hmmmm. That IS interesting.

Well, no matter--it's really Lori this time. :)

I absolutely love the picture of the ocean where you burned the edges. VERY VERY nice.

Angie said...

Thanks!
I just taught Davina and my photoshop class learned the techniqe today.

Madison said...

Mrs. Shaler,
Wow, I loved those pictures! Especially the one with the lighthouse hiding behind all of the scenery! It is absolutly beautiful!
Lola