Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kohl's clothes for $1.30

Last week Saturday I purchased a few things from Kohls for gifts and did a few different transactions. Each time I did a transaction I got a $10 off coupon for any $10 purchase of Kids, Juniors or Young Men's clothing. I read all the fine details and basically I was getting $30 worth of free clothing. (I also read it was a promotion only going on in a few states...but Colorado was one of them!)
The deal started today, so I headed to the clearance section to see what I could find. They were having great sales so I also got some non-clearance items. I had to do 3 different transactions and stay as close to $10 each time as possible to get the most bang for my buck, but I got all this for $1.30 (.40 on one transaction and .90 on another). Seriously. Little man is going to be set:)
My favorite is the Mommy's Little Monster outfit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!
Great deals!
MOM

Rob and Christine said...

Awesome, those are really cute! You always get the best deals. I am doing Grocery game now, and using some of the sites on your other blog (I like hip to save and stretch a buck best). Thanks for inspiring me to go after those bargains.