Friday, July 2, 2010

Another picture of baby Jay


We came home today. It is such a blessing that he is finally here and doing well. The first 24 hours of feeding was fine, then after he got circumcised it has been pretty crazy. We have had a little better luck this afternoon, but I probably won't get a chance to post his birth story for another day or so because of it. He is also borderline jaundice, so we have to get him checked again tomorrow. Thanks for all the well wishes and encouragement! Daddy and Grandma have been a huge help. We can't wait for him to meet Grandpa N tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lori said...

He's SO CUTE! I love this picture. :)

And he's so teeny tiny. I'm melting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys and glad everything went well. Sleep, who needs sleep, really???
~Kelly S.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I see just an hint of you in this picture.

Hope breastfeeding is going better.

-svr