Saturday, October 30, 2010

costume party

We went to a costume party this week.
We had a lot of fun. I got a little cow costume at a garage sale while I was pregnant thinking I could take the little one to Chic-fil-a for the "free food if you dress up like a cow" day...but it turned into a family Halloween costume. My mom sent me the momma cow costume from her dress-up bin in her basement.
Jay is the baby cow, I am the momma cow, and John is the farmer:)




Only after we had the costumes figured out did I realize that I think his is actually a dog costume:) Oh well.


Here were some other fun costumes:
Bo Peep and her sheep-
King Kong-
Sue Sylvester and Mr. Shu from Glee-
How fun. Carving pumpkin pictures and a post about diapers to come soon:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun.
What cute costumes for
everyone!
Jay is a cute calf/puppy
or whatever!
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes!
Dee