Sunday, November 28, 2010

Road Trip #1 down...a lifetime to go:)

We went to visit my parents and other family for Thanksgiving. When Jay first heard it was a 10 hour trip in his car seat he was shocked!

Here is how the rest of the trip went. A journal entry by Jay:
The drive really wasn't that bad. Sometimes mommy rode in the back with me and gave me toys and sang. I only got a bottle a few times. When I got really crabby we turned on Tim's music or I watched my "God Loves Me" movie. I got to hang out with Uncle Chad and Aunt Christine a lot.
On Thanksgiving day, I wore a cute bib that Grandma S. gave me. Sometimes daddy and I get sick of smiling for all of mommy's pictures.
I had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandma N. too!
More pictures and the rest of my story coming in a few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see him
smile and listen to him
laugh!
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

А! Vi è, ovviamente, molto da sapere su questo. Penso che hai fatto alcuni buoni punti in dispone anche di. Continuare a lavorare, ottimo lavoro!