Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer...clothes

I was so excited last week because I finally got to put summer clothes on Jay.
Shirt- garage sale, shorts- $1.00 super clearance at Kohls, actually the monkey was $2.50 at Kohls too.

Shirt $2.00 with a bunch of coupons at Kohls, shorts- $1.50 clearance at Kohls, crocs .50 at goodwill 1/2 price day

Shirt- baby gift, shorts $1.00 clearance at Kohls

Shirt- (same one as the last picture), Pants- hand-me-down from my sister's kids

Onesie- baby gift, jeans- from my mom from a garage sale, shoes- .50 garage sale

Not too bad:) If you want to see other deals I got lately check out my other blog:
http://beingdutchgetsyoumuch.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow, good deals! What a beautiful little boy! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I totally agree with you, I shouldn't forget to enjoy the good things I do at work too, and the people I'm helping. So nice ot hear a different perspective.

I'm still blown away with your deals, we need to shop together! haha.