Sunday, June 5, 2011

Visiting baby Livia

My sister had her baby a few weeks ago and we got to meet her when she was 2 weeks old.
She is not quite 6 lbs.

She is wearing a skirt:)

Jay always wanted to touch her feet or her hair.

Here is a video of us interacting with Livia:

I had a lot of fun staring at Livi. My mom came too, and Caleb was a big help (most of the time).

Jay had much fun romping around with his cousins. This is so typical with them.
My sister took us all to a free water park which was a blast!


Caleb and Isaiah with happy smiles:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time!
Such fun with the kids!
G-ma N

Lori said...

thanks for coming! It was so good to see you and jay again! I had so much fun with you guys--and had fun showing off liv. :)

Can't wait to see you again in a month or so. Happy birthday soon!