Sunday, October 16, 2011

It looks like Fall...

This is what used to be a dead tree in our backyard.
Now, it is perfect for the new found sport of "leaf picking"


Or as Jay likes to call it "leaf eating".
Jay won't really look at the camera anymore so most of my pictures of him are on-the-go:)

We also needed to get out of the house on Saturday, so I took him to a pumpkin place about 3 miles away. We only stayed for about 45 min. but it was still fun. I recently heard of a better one about 6 miles away, so I hope we can go there sometime too.


This is my favorite picture ever right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The leaves are really pretty.
Jay is so cute in the pumpkin
patch. It must have been a nice day.
G-ma N

Lori said...

That tree is gorgeous!!

Your kid is so stinkin' cute. I'll babysit whenever you want me to. :) Just come 15 hours over here.