Monday, January 9, 2012

Jay is going to have a little...

brother!
We are very excited. Baby boy didn't show too much on the ultrasound. Here he is hiding his face. You can see his elbow and knee touching eachother.
He did make it pretty obvious in the first few minutes that he was a boy.
Everything looked great on the ultrasound and they said he has long arms and long legs.
Two boys 23 months apart. Sounds exciting and daunting all at once. John is really excited to be a dad to another little boy, and I am so glad that Jay will have a friend and brother to play with because he loves other kids so much. I did tell John we were going to teach them how to play volleyball though:)

4 comments:

JessieJo said...

Our 2 boys are 25 months apart and it has definitely been exciting and crazy and fun and tough and amazing! Congrats and enjoy!!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

I'm glad my kids are so close in age. We sort of hit all stages in a whoosh-round, they play well together, and I'm not sure I would have the energy to do it all again if they were more space out- although I'm sure I'll be sad when they all leave the house all at once. Or extremely relieved, ha ha. Congrats again, we loved having Jay at the house, he's such a fun little kid. :-)

Kate said...

Congrats!!

Dan and Sarah said...

Congrats! Yes, two boys that close will be a handful at times, but they will also be best friends.