Saturday, March 17, 2012

Progress on my magnetic schedule board

I finally got serious about my magnetic schedule board. This one was $12 at Target (similar ones were $20 at Michael's). I splurged on the day of the week magnets because they were adorable.
I found pictures of all the people that watch Jay (I have like 6 more pictures that I have all ready to go but have not put magnets on the back yet), I shrunk them down and put 2 picts in a 4x6 frame in Photoshop then sent them to target to get printed. I ended up cropping them quite a bit more (a few foreheads got chopped off) but now they fit nicely on the business card magnets I got at Michael's. I'm not sure if I want to draw lines with a dry erase or stick a ribbon on yet, but Jay will know who he will be with that day.

He had a blast playing with it before I really got it organized. We'll see if I decide to let him play with it or I keep it nice. The edge of the board is cork board so I could stick notes in it, but I don't think I will.
Like it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it.
It turned out cute1
Now Jay will know where her
goes every day!
G-ma N