Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A start on the Nursery

Ever since I decided on a theme for the nursery, I have had a lot of fun with the fabric I found, and some creative ideas from other people and from pintrest.
I started by ordering fabric online.
Then I ordered a sheet on Etsy.
Then I bought some T-shirt frames when they were on sale at Michael's (and I had 20% off frames +15% teacher discount).
I wasn't sure what I was going to do next, but when I was at the ARC I saw some girls in line behind me buying records. I went and found some that I thought would be good colors for cheap. My sister inspired me to put them in the frames.



Then I used a BOGOfree coupon from Walgreens, and developed the pictures I edited in Photoshop as 8x10's.
(I turned this...
Into this)


This weekend we move the room around, make curtians and put pictures on the walls:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!
Can't wait to see it.
G-ma N

Rob and Christine said...

I really like it, Angie. Nice work!!! Christine

Dan and Sarah said...

Looks great! Very creative and one of a kind! You're going to have a little rocker on your hands soon enough :)