Friday, June 22, 2012

This week

Andy has been gassy, but has also smiled at me a few times. Here we are hanging out around the house. This is also how we get the mail (while Jay rides his "tractor" to the mailbox). John enjoys taking care of Andy- especially when he sleeps on his chest It has been fun but challenging with 2 kids at home. I still try to do things (especially around the house), and we have fun. This is what happens when Jay helps me cook muffins. He also rearanged all the pots and pans. When I told him to put them all back this is what happened:) He had to hold them in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 kids are a lot of work.
But worth it.
Cute pics.
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

I love it..next time I have to get a pan from there I'll ask him to help me, ha ha! Grandma Shaler