Thursday, July 5, 2012

The 4th

The 4th of July was very hot, but also very fun this year. Here is the best picture I could get of the boys. We went to a party at our neighbors house and ended up having tons of fun playing Volleyball and we had a small fire in our backyard to make smores.
Andy started smiling a little bit at 4 weeks, but now at 6 weeks you can usually get a good smile out of him during his happy times.
I say the part about the fire, because Jay got very curious about the (cool-temperature wise) firepit in the backyard and pressed his head against it the next morning:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time except for
Jay's "tatoo".
Cute pictures.
G-ma N

Anonymous said...

I wondered when Jay would do that...yeah, he does look like he's tatooed! Grandma S.

Lori said...

Oh man, those Andy pics are so cute!

It's great that the marks made it to his lips too. :) I can only imagine how that tasted.

And tell Jay, "Hi Jay!" for me.

Auntie Lori