Monday, August 27, 2012

Andy's Baptism

Andy was baptized on Sunday by Pastor Don. It was so great to see all the support for our family and to know the people that will help raise him up in the church. Here are some pictures.
A cute one of the boys while Andy was being shown love by the guests inside.
Andy later that day chillin. He is so much fun. He loves smiling at everyone and watches Jay run around often. His favorite places in our house are the exersaucer and the swing. He would prefer anyone's arms first but he doesn't get held as much as the first kid did. He is starting to drool more every day, but still keeps it in a bit better than Jay. Andy has some gassy issues and only poops every few days, but is overall happy. We got some medicine for reflux but then he got a cold and was having trouble taking medicine and breathing so we stopped taking that for a few days until the cold gets better. He also loves gripping his blankets when he sleeps, being outside, and is starting to coo a lot more. He giggles but it has been hard to get it on camera. I feel myself enjoying more of his childhood moments because I don't reach for the camera every second. I love watching him sleep and looking at his sleepy eyes after I feed him when he burps. I love seeing his pouty lip and his sad cry when he is in the middle of nursing and Jay decides to be naughty and "bop" him on the head or run up to his face and yell. I love his "I just pooped and I feel great" look, and his newfound love with toys and things to hold on to. We love you Andy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and we love him too!!! Grandma & Grandpa Shaler

Lori said...

We love him too! I also love hearing all these little things he does as I can't see him as much as we want to (being 15 hours away--boo). Thanks for all the pics and the VIDEO!
btw, Andy looks like a doll that Livia likes to play with in the first two pic. he seriously doesn't look real to me. crazy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Wish we could have come!
G-ma N

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.