Monday, October 21, 2013

Mid-October Weather and Top of Cabinet Redo

Jay and I got haircuts today! The tree in our backyard is beautiful! Jay had a lot of fun out there today. We even waited for the wind to blow the leaves and tried to catch them! Just a few short days ago (Friday) there was snow on the ground! Andy was super excited to play in the snow, but ended up looking annoyed.
Another thing the boys have been doing is drumming in the basement...

We inherited an awesome wall hanging when John's grandfather passed away. I have no idea the origin...but it is dutch ladies dancing with wooden shoes. When I showed it to my friend Erica, she suggested we hang it because it matched the green wall in our house. Then we came up with the idea of a "dutch" themed kitchen. I still have no idea what I am going to do with it, after cleaning and dusting the top of the cabinets (which probably hadn't been done in 2 years), I carved a temporary spot for it. What else can I find to add to the theme?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That tree is gorgeous!
Like the picture.
G-ma N