Monday, March 2, 2015

March already

The boys pretend to be puppies...often
I take them shopping...a lot (and try to find fun things along the way) Snowball fight:
I was almost sleeping one afternoon when Jay woke me up with one thing, then 12 min. later it was something else. 15 min. later a different need (I finally said...GO get the kindle and play a game). 12 min later he came in and held it up to my face and said "MOM, I really want to download this...can you get it for me?" Exhausted, I told him to write down the name of it. "I can't spell" he said. "You know all your letters...write them down in order" "OK" he said and walked away. This is what I woke up (15 min. later) too:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice little puppies. I'd let that kind in my house.
Bubble Wrap guy looks dangerous!
So do the snowballs!
G-ma N

Lori said...

Very nice writing,Jay!! And I don't think I've ever seen your picture wall before. I like what I can see of it!

Lori