Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ellie's 1st Twinkle Twinkle Birthday Party

Ellie Turned 1! Here are some fun pictures. I will start with the best part...the smash cake!
Here is one of the videos: More of the party: Food: I hadn't even made any sort of cake at 8pm the night before the party, but my mom convinced me it was important (I did have a back up plan...but the real cake turned out great!). I couldn't find my small round pan, but I found a heart shaped one in the basement. We had Funfetti cake with buttercream frosting, edible gold glitter dust and an edible sugar paper strip. Jay did all of the work on the cupcakes and the pink balls around the outside of the cake- super helpful as I did all the decorating the morning of the party. We got a cookie cutter and poured some gold glitter dust on the inside. We also had star shaped sugar cookies for "make your own fruit pizza". I used the rest of the glitter dust on the sugar wafers with white chocolate. We also had "build your own taco/nachos" and chips and guac/salsa.
Some more of the decorations:
We had a "Star" photo booth area:
Ellie loved opening present:
We are so thankful that Family could celebrate this occasion with us.
Singing: And just for fun...Ellie says "Touchdown"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Party!
Wish I was there!
Video is sooo cute!
Thanks for posting.
G-ma N